Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What makes a life worthy of a song?

What makes a life worthy of a song?

Answer number 3: A story of God's direction, not just man's convention, which basically means, do what God calls you to do. She used the example of Deborah in Judges 5:7...Deborah settled disputes as a MOTHER not as a father. Deborah has been used by feminist to say "look at what you can do as a woman" and Beth is saying take your place as a women...not the man....just as Deborah has.
Answer Number 4: A story of a life willing to Go, not determined to stay....defining that is simply asking yourself "Where is God telling me to Go?"
Answer Number 5: A story of unexpected twists and turns.....life has betrayals...and she asked the question what does a woman do when our husbands allied with the enemy....Answer ATTACK THE ENEMY....get focused in your battles and nail the enemy to the floor...not your husband...start waring the enemy not each other!!
I needed to hear this yesterday...I was frustrated with life and I was mad at everybody and everything and it wasn't them it was ME!!!!! So today I am focused to fight the battle of "frustration"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie!

How are you guys?

Things are wild for us over here. Our littlest foster has made the news and continues to be in the news daily. It's gotten crazy!!

How many do you have right now? I think I am good at 3 for now. LOL!

I hope all is well with you guys!