Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Due

Memphis has been noted for his wild hair. It kinda goes with his wild personality. He was full of life and energy and his hair just fit his personality "wild"!!! The other night we went to the Pow wow and the boys got to see the pow wow clowns who had silly hair. The boy's thought they were great! However, when I got home I was getting everybody ready for bed and it was a little to quiet for my liking, so I went to look for Memphis. I was greated with a boy with HUGE smile, a scissors in hand and a pile of curls! Memphis tells me he has silly hair like the clowns! So the next day we had to fix it! No more curls! The wild hair may be gone, but not my wild boy! This morning he said it "stinks in here" as he sprays the Pam cooking spray, which I proceed to grab from him not thinking about how slick the floor is, I slip, fall into him and he gets knocked over! I guess some days we have to learn the hard way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks more like Gage now. It looks great.