I LOVE christian radio....it doesn't matter if it is a song, a quick 5 minute tibet, or a program, God uses it to draw me closer to him....like today when I was CRABBY and all the morning events were dragging me down, the song "This Is The Stuff" by Francesca Battistellie came on and I immediately started filling in the the "stuff" that drives me crazy only to realize this is the stuff He uses.....
Chorus:
This is the stuff that drives me crazy.
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately.
In the middle of my little mess I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I've got to trust You know exactly what You're doing
Might not be what I might choose
But this is the stuff you use
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment