Monday, May 30, 2011

Coming Home

We came home a week ago, but haven't had a chance to update! I had her all dressed and ready to go and she pooped and than while I changed her she peed all over and we had to start all over again! The blanket was made by Anna-Kari for Julia, but it is SO beautiful I couldn't help but take Bethany home in it!

She thought this jacket was scratchy...I must admit I thought so too! It was mine when I was a baby.When we got home, Julia greeted me at the door asking if I had her boys with. I told her no, but I had "her" baby. She was SO excited that she was shaking. She screaming "my baby, my baby!". After we had been home awhile Julia asks "do we have to take her back now?" to which I responded, no we get to keep her. The expression on her face was priceless! She ran through the house screaming we get to keep her, we get to keep her. Than she told papa and grandma that we get to keep her!
On Saturday, Julia woke up and informed me "My gonna help you ALL day long!" Julia has been my little helper, Memphis has to check it all out and Gage doesn't think it is as fun as he thought it was going to be.

No comments: