Besides our "normal" craziness around the Baker house this week we had extra fun!
Monday I had my wisdom tooth pulled because it was the WORST pain I have ever had.
Tuesday I had 3 IEP meetings followed by a frantic call from my hubby that there was bad weather coming.
Wednesday was pretty quiet.
Thursday we signed more adoption paper work, killed two huge snakes living under my front step, went to Julia's and Memphis's Dakota preschool graduation, had 2 extra kids at school with me, did a massive clean of the house for our home inspection on Friday.
Friday had our home inspection, went to the school play and had bad weather.
Saturday we were awoken by loud thunder which sent David off to work for the day, which left my mom and I to hold down the fort...so we went swimming and to the park inbetween the rain!
Sunday we had Sunday School and cleaned the van because of the possible new van that we may get and discovered a water filled basement.
Monday to Sioux Falls and Mitchell for 2 Doctors appointments, shopping and old fashion baths!
Tuesday blood work for Bethany, field trip for the middle children and school for the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment