Thursday, February 28, 2013
Today was...
Today was one of those days when I asked myself "what where you thinking when you thought you could handle 4 kids" and than I had a God moment. This week I was asked "how where you able to adopt native american children?" This caught me off guard, it made me realize how much of a miracle it was to be able to adopt our boys. There are so many moments when I feel inadequate and incapible of raising these precious cildren, but all along God had a bigger plan than I could ever imagine. So as I wrestle them to bed, work on math and spelling and get up in the middle of the night I need to remember that these are the moments God would give me the strength to handle and maybe even some day I will miss them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment