BEFORE:

Julia has had numerous ear infections since January. I took her in on Monday for yet another ear infection and her pediatrician recommended we see an ENT. I called thinking it would be a month before we could get in to the ENT but they had an opening for Wednesday. This was wonderful because our deductible starts over on June 1st and we have had HUGE medical bills this year--so now for the surgery...could it possible be done in May too?? By the grace of God we got the last appointment in the whole month of May....today. So something that I thought would take months to get completed...got completed in 4 days! PRAISE GOD!!!! Julia is doing wonderfully! She is a totally different baby. She is back to babbling, exploring and eating! Again, PRAISE GOD for this blessing!
AFTER
2 comments:
Wow! That was really fast! Praise God that it all went well, and that Julia is feeling better.
God is so good! I think He loves to surprise us and chuckles when we are in awe! Enjoy your time with Julia and Happy Mother's Day, my friend.
Post a Comment