On Monday it was toasty hot here in SD and the kids and I dragged the pool out for the first time. With only a few minor accidents we had a lot of fun. I would show you the pictures, but I am not sure what was a I thinking....3 kids under 4, water, and a camera=one expensive pool toy!
This week I have been teaching Bible school. I am teaching the 4th-6th graders. It is a nice change from the little ones. You can do so much more with older kids, you can dig a little deeper into the lesson. The kids are working hard on memorizing verses so they can earn the prize of a goldfish. I am sure all the parent's are going to love me! My prayer is that the students would see past all the cute decorations, the teachers and the fun songs and see the true Savior.
I am still trying to put my hands around the idea of Jackie not being here, but I am glad that I know that God is in control. I may never understand, but I do know that God has a plan and a future for all of us and it was Jackie and Sam's appointed time to meet their Savior. What a glorious day for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Ruthie!
Yay, another foster parent to pull my hair out with. At least what hair I have left. Of course I am only going to pull the grey ones out though! Haha!
Whoo..you do have your hands full with the little ones then. I would love love love to stay home with my kids and even get more kids since out home can support them. But I simply have to work for us to be able to pay the bills. Plus, I don't have a car large enough to support more than 3 kids at a time.
I love your title. It speaks volumes! I look forward to reading more of your blogs. I have only read the 1st one so far.
Thanks for visiting my site. I just adore visitors!
Post a Comment