Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates

David's dad will be having bone marrow testing done on Tuesday. This is very painful for him. They also will be taking some of the bone. Please pray that he would be able to manage the pain and the results will come back positive.

Laura and baby are doing good. The baby was checked out by a cardiologist this morning and the baby's heart is very well developed. Praise the LORD! Keep her and the baby in your prayers that she will be able to carry her little girl full term.

As I logged into the blog tonight, I was noticed our picture from Christmas and how much the kids have changed in 6 months! WOW they sure grow fast!!!!!!!! Julia is turning 1 on Saturday, Gage turned 4 and Memphis is almost three! It is hard to believe that Memphis was Julia's age when we got him! How he has grown!

Tomorrow we are off to have Julia's ears checked. I am worried they are clogged again. She is EXTREMELY fussy and isn't sleeping. Praise God for mother's (mine was her and got up with her all last night!)

My Dad came home from the hospital today and is looking better. We are praying they have found the right balance of medication for him.

That is most of the updates from the Baker house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for David and his pain during the marrow biopsy. I know how very painfull they can be. I was tested years ago to see If I was a match for church members son who was only 3 and needed marrow. Hurts like a son of a gun! Sadly, I was not a match for this poor boy and he did end up passing.

I am glad to hear your dad is home. That is good news. Praise God!

I hope Julia's ears are ok or at least they get better soon. For everyones sakes.

Anonymous said...

I really should re-read what I type. Haha! I knew it was Davids Dad with the bone marrow and I am sure I ment to type that. But lately, as you are somebody who knows all to well with the same chaos. My brain is not always connected to my mouth. LOL!

Poor baby, lots of teeth at once! Yikes! I hope they come in soon so she gets some relief.

I will work on proof reading! Haha!