Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Reunion

This weekend we went to the annual Damhof Family Reunion at the Cabin at a beautiful lake in Minnesota. The cabin brings back so many happy childhood memories, that I braved taking three small children to it without my hubby. I want them to have some of the same happy memories that I had as a child...boat rides, tubing, fishing, LOTS of food, camp fires, Sunday morning church services, sunburns and time with family.
I enjoyed being with other mommies and having conversations of laughter as Karen provides us with many "inappropriate" comments...thanks Karen!
I should be cleaning my house, mowing the lawn, putting away laundry, but I decided to share my family fun with all of you instead...so enjoy!
Gage and Memphis were scared of the water...I think because there were fish in there, but they enjoyed catching the fish and Memphis enjoyed the sand box.

On a walk aka a way to get Memphis to take a nap!

Eating smores

Julia with Grandma who just spotted her mommy!

Sand time

and Memphis being Memphis....

No comments: