Tomorrow we head to Georgia (well actually Sioux City, than early Wednesday, Georgia). The boys are staying home with another foster family. Gage is having an extremely hard time with this and so am I. The thought of leaving my boys for 9 days is very overwhelming. Please pray for all of us...that I will take this time to be refreshed and come back to be re-energized, and that I would not worry about them and for them that they don't feel abandoned. I know that they will be fine, but of course the motherly side of me thinks that they will melt to pieces because I am not caring for them, when in an all actuality they will have a blast feeding the horses apples and watching all the new movies!
Also, court is coming again. Please pray that God's will be done and what is best for the boy's will be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Ruthie!
I guess I did not realized that the boys had not been TPR. I thought you guys had already adopted them? Or did you guys adopt and Bio family is creating waves?
Hopefully the state does what should be done and truly acts in the best interest of the children.
Post a Comment