Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chain Reaction

I love watching the game show Chain Reaction.......However, I do not like the chain reaction in my house
2:00 am...Gage starts crying, which wakes up Julia which wakes up Memphis, which makes Mommy crazy! Another one would be Julia gets sicks, shares sippy cups with her brothers, so Gage gets sick and soon, I am sure Memphis will be sick and than repeat! It seems to be a never ending cycle in our home!

My Mom is feeling pretty rough. She is still having difficulties keeping up her blood sugar and she is in extreme pain. She came home Friday and has been back to the ER three times and today they kept her because my Dad is beginning not to be able to care for her. This morning Dad had to feed her because she was in SO much pain that she couldn't eat, which would cause her blood sugar to drop which would wind her up in even worse shape. Please pray for healing for her. Also please continue to pray for my Dad as he is doing an amazing job of caring for her....that he would be continue to be able to care for her and continue to do so well. I love having my Daddy back and I want to keep him!

David is at an Emergency Manager conference this week...we miss him, but he is in his glory. This job is his dream job and he absolutely loves it! The rest of the Bakers are off to take a much needed nap!

No comments: