Thursday, September 10, 2009
Frustrated
The plan was that Mom would come home today to recoup in her own environment. However, when I called this morning she was in as much pain as she was when we started this adventure 2 weeks ago. They started stronger pain medicine and are now taking her for an ephiderual to ease the pain. Right now I feel as we have gotten no place in 2 weeks while we have watched the dollar signs climb. Please pray that as I talk with the Doctors this am that I would honor God in my actions, and for wisdom. Also pray for my Mom that she would heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sorry, Ruthie. We are praying. (((hugs)))
Sorry to hear that things aren't getting better. I continue to pray for your mom and dad and you. I can't wait for bible study tonight to pray for one another. It always gives me such strength to get through things.
Post a Comment