Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why is it.....

This week as I have been home with my sick kids and these truths I discovered...

Why is it that as a baby Julia hated her bouncy seat and swing but now likes it as a toddler?
Why is it that your children would rather play with the plunger, the toilet brush and dirty dishes rather than the expensive toys you buy them.
Why is that your children put every thing in the toilet except what their pee and poop?
Why is it when you clean up one mess, a new one appears?
Why is it that a banana taste so much better smashed and smeared all over everything?


I am home again today....we have gone from High fevers to Hand, foot and mouth and now the stomach flu.....please pray for health at our house!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh No Ruthie! You guys have quite a battle going on over there cootie wise! Yikes!

I will keep all of you in my prayers that all of you may get healthy and stay healthy. No more flip flopping back and forth to each other!

You know the kids do that just to drive your crazy! It's fun don't you know that? LOL!