Monday, January 18, 2010

Forgiven

So we all make mistakes and makes choices that we are not proud of but here is the great news: We are FORGIVEN!
Sanctus Real - ForgivenFrom the album Pieces of a Real Heart

Well the past is playing with my head
And failure knocks me down again
I’m reminded of the wrong That I have said and done
And that devil just wont let me forget
In this life I know what I’ve been
But here in your arms I know what I am
I’m forgiven I’m forgiven
And I don’t have to carry The weight of who I’ve been
Cause I’m forgiven
My mistakes are running through my mind
And I’ll relive my days, in the middle of the night
When I wrestle with my pain, struggle with my pride
Sometimes I feel alone, and I cry
When I don't think and I don’t feel like I belong anywhere
When I don’t measure up to much in this life
Oh, I’m a treasure in the arms of Christ ‘cause
I’m forgiven I’m forgiven
And I don’t have to carry The weight of who I’ve been
Cause I’m forgiven

No comments: