Friday, January 15, 2010

Let the world just fade away....

This morning I was overwhelemed by all the challenges that "this world" had already given me by 8:00 and as I hung up the phone with my mom complaining about all that had happened this morning, this song came on the radio....hmmm think God was trying to tell me something?

"He is" by Mark Schultz

Father let the world just fade away
Let me feel Your presence in this place
Lord I've never been so weary
How I need to know You're near me Father let the world just fade away
'Til I'm on my knees '
Til my heart can sing
He is He was He always will be
Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
Be still, my soul
He is Father let Your Holy Spirit sing
Let it calm this storm inside of me
As I stand amazed Lift my hands and say
He is He was He always will be He lives He loves He's always with me
Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
Be still my soul Through every fear And every doubt In every tear I shed Down every road I'm not alone
No matter where I am He is He was He always will be He lives He loves He's always with me
Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
Be still my soul Be still and know Be still my soul He is
Label: Word / Curb / Warner Bros.

Isn't God cool?

No comments: