Sunday, November 21, 2010

New baby pictures

Friday I had my OB appointment...Dr. A couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler, so he did an ultra sound to discover we have a very healthy baby! I rather enjoyed it however, I had NO clue what I was looking at! Good thing he does! It was SUPER cool to see our baby again! I think I have been feeling the baby move around this week. It may be a little to earlier, but on Thursday I was drinking a cup of tea and it felt like the baby moving....Doing a few flips! On the ultra sound the baby was moving like crazy!

I would label the pictures, but that would require me to know!

At the top of the "empty" space is the baby's arm
This one is a picture of the baby's hand.


This is a side profile of the face.

1 comment:

Valorie said...

Neat! So cool how God is knitting that baby together in your womb! :)