Tuesday, July 24, 2012

14 months

Today my baby turned 14 months.  I can hardly believe that she is already that big!  I love watching her grow.  She has got walking down and chooses walking over crawling.  Tonight she walked all around Wal-Mart.  It takes 4 times as long to do something, but it is darn cute watching her toddle around.  Her words include "boys, get, hi, bye, this, Mom and sometimes dad".  She watches what everybody else is doing and tries to copy them.  She also learned a new trick today...taking her diaper off while she naps!  Guess it is onsies for her!
After Bethany started saying "get" I started to notice how many times a day I say the word "get"....
get in your room, get your shoes on, get away from her, get your clothes on, get your buckle on, get eating....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not realize that her and Jaydon were the same age. I love this age so much. They are so much fun. Pig headed at times, but super fun!

Anonymous said...

I found you! I found you! Now I'll be able to see you even more than when I WORKED with you! What a beautiful family you have!!
M. Kurtz