Monday, March 2, 2009

Heart Hospital

We moved David to the heart hospital today. They are a team of experts who deal with heart issues everyday and that is who I wanted taking care of my hubby! We had some laughable moments today as well as some hard ones. David's diabetics is out of wack again and the diabetics doc says all of this is from his diabetics, and the cardiologist says it is all because of his heart...so overall his body is in need of some TLC.
Tomorrow they are doing an angogram of his heart. This will determine what will be done next. This heart attack was a blessing in disguise because he was scheduled to have his clogged artery on his leg taken care of today, but if that would have been done, it would have put his life in jeopardy. So I guess you can say Praise God for the heart attack first!
My favorite moment of the day was when they were "interviewing" us to admit him to the heart hospital and the secretary asked David for his email address and he looked at her with a very puzzled look and said you need my female's address??? I think they need to check his ears while they are at it!
I am very thankful for all of the friends who have helped us. I praise God for everyone of you who are praying and helping. THANK YOU!!!!
This "female" is off to bed!

No comments: