Saturday, March 7, 2009

Julia is the culprit




A couple of weeks ago, I went to get Julia up from her nap and found that her crib was full of crayons. I automatically blamed Memphis for it and gave him a lecture about staying out of Baby Julia's room while she is sleeping and not to put crayons in her bed. A few days later I discovered the crayons in her crib again. So again, (not thinking to move the crayons) I gave Memphis a lecture about the crayons. However, this weekend, when neither of the boys were around I went in after her nap to find Julia with crayons in her bed. I discovered that she has been reaching through the crib, pulling out the drawer of crayons and putting them in her bed. This time though, there where crayon markings not only in the bed, but all over her, the walls and her sheets. Sorry Memphis! Now it is time to call Val to find out the secret of getting crayons out of fabric!


1 comment:

Valorie said...

Shout Triple Acting Stain Removal spray hot water, and a toothbrush. Treat the stain and scrub with the toothbrush, rinse and repeat. It also helps to soak the item in hot water (as hot as the material can handle). Have fun! :) Love the pics. She looks like she is having a blast!