Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Update
So, this morning when I blogged I thought David was going to have open heart tomorrow am...however, after meeting with the whole team of doctors, that may not be what is best for him....we are still waiting to meet with one last doctor to determine if the stent or by-pass is the better option. We will keep you updated as we go. Please pray for wisdom in decision making!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Praying for you guys. You can call if you want...anytime, doesn't matter if it's the middle of the night. Love ya!
Thinking of you all and keeping you in our prayers. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment